Employment Positions at Casey Cardinia Libraries
There are two exciting employment opportunities at Casey Cardinia Libraries, one of Victoria’s largest public library services. We support a rapidly growing and diverse community of nearly 400,000 people in Melbourne’s South East.
Marketing Manager – full time ongoing position
Casey Cardinia Libraries (CCL) is seeking a marketing and communications all-rounder who:
• Has experience building partnerships and delivering collaborative marketing activities
• Loves developing and delivering strategies that get results
• Is passionate about the role public libraries play in our community
This is a hands-on role, where you will be responsible for leading a wide range of marketing and communications activities.
• Contribute to the development of an innovative and customer focused library service
• Review and delivery of the CCL Marketing and Communications Strategy along with associated plans and activities
• Empower colleagues to help tell our story within the community
To be successful within this role you will need to have:
• Significant experience in a communications/marketing role
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Solid project management skills
• Strong team approach and proven track record of partnership development and collaboration
Casey Cardinia Libraries
• Casey-Cardinia Library Corporation provides a network of public library services in Melbourne’s south-eastern metropolitan growth corridor.
• Libraries are located at Cranbourne, Doveton, Emerald, Endeavour Hills, Hampton Park, Narre Warren and Pakenham, with the Cardinia Mobile Library providing weekly service to Bunyip, Cockatoo, Garfield, Gembrook, Koo Wee Rup, Lang Lang, Maryknoll, Tynong and Upper Beaconsfield.
• Full time, 38 hours per week, Band 6 salary range $82,872 - $90,233
For further information please contact Beth Luppino, Customer Experience Manager on 03 5990-0100
Applicants must provide a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria.
ICT Technological Support
Applications have closed. A short list will be developed for interview and those people will be contacted soon.
Thank you for your interest.