School Services and Resources
Casey Cardinia Libraries offer exclusive services to help schools take advantage of our extensive resources.
Our Children and Youth Services Team can provide the following services:
- Membership information and organise Library Membership for students
- Library staff visits to promote new books and reading
- Host information sessions for students including Library collections, online databases, searching the Library Catalogue and searching the Web
- Organisational Memberships for classroom teachers
- Library staff can provide books (fiction and nonfiction), graphic novels and magazines for recreational reading or classroom use
- A visit to staff meetings to discuss our services with your teachers
- Invitations to author visits at our Libraries
We welcome school groups to visit our Libraries for:
- Library tours
- As a part of their study of the broader community in the Civics and Citizenship learning domain
- Our Local History Librarian, Heather Arnold offers a presentation to your school based on the Australian Curriculum tailored to your school and community.
Fill out the form below if you’d like to enquire about our services.