Borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines to read on your phone or tablet using the Libby app or using the Libby website on your computer (or to get e-books for your e-reader). Borrow up to 15 ebooks and/or eaudiobooks at a time, or unlimited magazines, for a two week period !
Check out our FAQ for more information.
For Apple and Google devices
Starting with Libby
Libby takes you step by step through the process.
- In the Libby app or on the Libby website, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a current library membership.
- Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title.
- Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app/computer, so you can read them when you’re offline.
- From your Loans, you can:
- Tap Read With… to choose where you’d like to read the book (Kindle or Libby), then finish sending to Kindle (U.S. libraries only) or start reading in Libby.
- Tap Open Audiobook or Open Magazine to start reading or listening to that title.
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return.
If you need more help with Libby, please visit Libby Help. Happy reading!
- Libby Help website
- On the app, tap the Libby image at top right and then Get some Help, under Help and Support