Sign up to Kanopy for free, link to your library card and get access to over 30,000 movies. From thoughtful cinema release titles to documentaries, from educational kids flicks to informational content, there is something for everyone.
You can stream Kanopy movies to a variety of devices, including
- Computers and laptops
- Apple or Android devices – via the Kanopy app: Apple | Google
- Apple TVs
- Google Chromecasts
- via HDMI cable
Kanopy gives you 72 hours to watch your chosen flicks – from the time you start watching.
Please note: Streaming uses a large amount of data – one hour can be up to 3 GB
- Go to Kanopy.
- Click Sign Up and create your account with name, email and password
- Open your email account and in the email received from Kanopy, click Verify Email
- Go back to Kanopy and login with your email and password
- Go to your Dashboard and add your Casey Cardinia Libraries card (card number and PIN required)
- You can then search or browse the collection, add movies to your watchlist, and start watching!
For users who have a existing Kanopy account:
- Login with your Kanopy user name and credentials
- Add Casey Cardinia Libraries to your membership
If you need help, check out Kanopy Support or contact us.
Apple | Google