Cloud Library is being phased out at Casey Cardinia Libraries and will cease as of 30 June 2020.
App users can continue to this time, and the following conditions still apply.
- Download up to 10 titles per fortnight;
- Keep them for a two-week loan period;
- Place holds and be notified when the title is available for download;
- Download titles to your computer or laptop, and transfer to any non-Amazon e-reader.*
- The Cloud Library app is available free for Apple, Google, Windows, Mac, Nook, Chrome and Kindle Fire
- You can use the app to return items early or cancel holds.
- Use with multiple accounts – Cloud Library has the ability to Switch Cards
*Cloud Library titles can NOT be downloaded to Amazon Kindle devices due to Amazon’s licensing restrictions, except for Kindle Fire which has a Cloud Library app.