With Bolinda, you can gain access to more than 6,000 e-Book and around 3,000 e-Audiobook titles across a range of genres for all ages.
Use your library membership to:
- Download up to 10 titles of each format – e-Books or e-Audiobooks per fortnight;
- Keep them for a two week loan period;
- Place holds and be notified when the title is available for download;
- Download titles to your computer* or laptop and transfer to a non-Amazon** e-reader device;
- The Bolinda app (called Borrowbox) is available free for mobile devices such as iPads, tablets and smart phones – it can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play and;
- Using the app you can return items early or cancel holds.
*Adobe Digital Editions, a free program, is required to read titles on a Windows PC. Please see our eBooks User Guide for more information.
**Bolinda titles can not be downloaded to Amazon Kindle devices due to Amazon’s licensing restrictions.