Whilst our libraries remain temporarily closed, we are delighted to be able to offer Home Delivery from Monday 14 September.
What you need to know:
- Contact Free Home Delivery is be available to residents in the Casey Cardinia Community, contact free via Australia Post.
- This is a free service.
- To be eligible for Home Delivery you must hold a CCL membership, and live within the Casey Cardinia region .
- Please be patient with us, we will process your orders and the backlog of orders as quickly as we can.
- Australia Post are experiencing massive volumes and, in some instances, sending parcels interstate to be processed, please expect your parcel to take longer than 2 weeks to arrive.
- If you select a ‘Binge bag’ our staff will do their very best to include items based on what you like. This service is very popular and already more than 50% of our collection out on loan so we might not be able to get your exact request, but our incredible staff will still find things to keep you entertained at home.
Either choose your own items or request a Binge Bag, where staff will make a selection for you.
How do I place my order?
Log in to your account on this website and choose your own items.
Log in to your account on this website and ask for a “Binge Bag” and our friendly staff will pick a collection of items on your behalf, based on your interests.
Call Customer Care on 1800 577 548 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 10am -4pm) and they can place your order.
Find out more about Home Delivery with our frequently asked questions.
Do you value the FREE Home Delivery Service and want to support it going beyond Covid-19? If you are able to, please donate now and support us. $30 will provide 3 deliveries to someone unable to leave their house.