Max Employment in conjunction with Casey Cardinia Libraries will set up monthly appointments to assess referrals into job assistance based on their employability.
MAX will recognise and facilitate the following services:
• Still at school and considering your options
• Needing some advice about industry and business in VIC, and what type of jobs are out there
• Looking for training to get into work
• Putting together a CV or resume, or writing job applications
• Wondering what kind of occupation or career would suit you
• Putting together a career plan or establishing career goals
• Seeking recognition for skills and experience you already have
• Considering an apprenticeship or traineeship.
First Friday of the month.
Cnr. John & Henry Street
Pakenham VIC 3810