July 8th, 2020
All Casey Cardinia Libraries (including the Cardinia Mobile Library) continue to be temporarily closed for a further 6 weeks, until Sunday 13 September 2020 in line with government advice.
What you need to know:
- All Casey Cardinia Libraries (including the Cardinia Mobile Library) continue to be temporarily closed for a further 6 weeks, until Sunday 13 September 2020 in line with government advice
- Contact Free Home Delivery will be available on a limited basis to vulnerable people in the Casey Cardinia Community, via Australia Post
- With more than 50% of our collection already out on loan, we will be limiting deliveries to one per month
- Orders for Home Delivery can be lodged via our website (login to your account) or by calling Customer Care on 1800 577 548 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 10am -4pm)
- We will process orders as quickly as we can, however delays are possible as Australia Post is working at capacity. Please be kind and patient.
- Return Chutes are closed, please hang onto your books
- All items have been automatically extended until 1 October 2020
- If you have an item on hold, don’t worry we will keep it for you until October 2020
- We are still here for the Casey Cardinia Community – webchat, customer care, library at home, book a librarian + more
Our doors may be temporarily closed but the library remains open, we are here for you. We can offer you:
- Webchat, chat to a friendly staff member on our website, Monday to Friday, 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Phones are on, call Customer Care on 1800 577 548 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 10am -4pm)
- Online programs, check out the What’s On Guides at the library, August Events are available for booking and Spring Events will be launched in a few weeks on our events pages.
- Library at Home, Storytime videos, DIY Videos and competitions to keep adults and kids entertained at home, click ‘library at home’ on our website.
- Digital Library, is open 24/7, you can download books, stream music and much more, click ‘online resources’ on our website.
- In a Nook with a Book – join our Facebook group! Chat with like-minded book lovers.
- Outbound calls, we will call the most vulnerable CCL library members, checking in to see how they are going and talking them through the services we still have on offer
- Book at Librarian, book in a time with one of our staff. We can show you how to use our digital content, talk you through using a tablet, using the internet, local and family history research + more.