June 1st, 2020
From July 1, all Casey Cardinia Libraries will be open. Please note, there are altered opening hours. Check the opening hours of your library before planning your visit.
From July 1, the following will be in place:
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm and Saturdays 10am-1pm (except Doveton, 9.30am – 12pm Saturdays and Bunjil Place, 10am – 3pm Saturdays)
- The Mobile Library is running its regular route, and operating every SECOND SATURDAY, starting Saturday 4 July.
- Public PC’s are available to use, however are spaced out to observe social distancing
- WiFi is available, inside and outside the library
- Printing and scanning is available (self-serve)
- Click & Collect of “holds” and Home Delivery continues to be available – find out more with our frequently asked questions.
- Winter Events and Winter School Holiday programs (all online) are available, go to our events pages to find out more.
Your visit to the library will look a little different:
- You must provide your contact details to library staff before entering the library
- There will be a limit of 20 people (not including staff) at any one time
- It is not recommended that anyone stay in the library for longer than 2 hours
Lets keep everyone safe, please follow these rules:
- Keep 1.5M, give space to others
- Use our hand sanitizing station
- Stay at home if you are sick
- No food and drink in the library, for now
We have missed you and we can’t wait to see you back in the library.
And you can check out our reopening plan below:
Still got questions? Call Customer Care on 1800 577 548