Children and Youth Officer Band 4 – Cranbourne Library
Backfill part time, 26 hours per week (based on a 35-hour week rate) till June 30 2020
Rostered weekend and evening hours
We are looking for an enthusiastic staff member with a passion for children’s and youth services, with excellent customer service skills, for a permanent part time role.
As a Children and Youth Officer you will:
- Have a qualification in library services
- Love working with diverse communities
- Have experience delivering children’s and youth programs
- Are confident with information technology and enjoy helping others use it
- Are committed to providing great customer service in a vibrant public library environment
- Feel energised by our values of Creativity; Love of Learning; Humour; Social Intelligence; Teamwork and Fairness
- Your well-developed interpersonal skills allow you to communicate with all ages, across all levels of the community
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet organisational strategic outcomes
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment and have outstanding time management, flexibility and resilience
- You are able to undertake supervisory responsibilities as required
- Drivers Licence and Working with Children Check
This role is a temporary part time role (based on 35 hour week model) includes one evening shift per week, one Saturday shift in four weeks and one Sunday shift in eight weeks.
Applicants must include an application letter, supply a current resume and address the key selection criteria contained in the position description.
Position Description is available here.
Contact Melissa Martin on 0409 230 264 or Cenza Fulco on 0439 242 352 for further information.
Applications close on Friday 4 October, 2019 (5pm).