Registrations and logging for the Summer Reading Program 2017-18 will be done through a new online portal – called Beanstack.
Registering for the Summer Reading Program
1. Go to http://ccl.beanstack.com/
With Beanstack, an adult registers for an account and adds children as readers on that account. You can use one email address for everyone in your family.
2. Follow the steps to register. (Help)
Recording your child’s Summer Reading on Beanstack
1. Go to http://ccl.beanstack.com/ and click on the three lines in the top right hand corner.
2. From the pop up menu, select Sign In and login with your details as registered.
3. At the top right of screen, click the Log Reading Activities to record your child’s reading.
4. If you have only registered one child, you will go straight to their page, otherwise, select the child from the drop-down menu, and then click Books and fill out the details of each title read (one at a time).
Feel free to explore to explore your reading log and more. The more you read, the more badges you earn. You can also come into the library to collect bookmarks, stickers, temporary tattoos and more. (Help)
All readers who register and submits at least one book will automatically have an entry in the Major Prize Draw of an iPad Mini and be invited to attend the Summer Reading Club Finale with a special guest speaker.