The State Government's "Tomorrow's Library" review is in its second stage and we need your help.
Your opinion is being sought on initiatives being proposed by "Tomorrow's Library" including:
- a library card that can be used at any public library in Victoria
- access to all public library books across Victoria - delivered to your local library
- the ability to borrow a book from any Victorian public library and return it to your library of choice
- an improved, modern public library website and mobile apps to easily find what you want
- easy access to ebooks and other electronic resources
Submit your comments and you have the opportunity of winning an iPad.
Community comments are open for submission until 16 May 2013.
Have your say at Tomorrow's Library.