Now that school is back, so are your favourite regular programs at your library, with a new one in the mix.
For kids, we have:
- Tinies Time - A special Rhyme Time suitable for babies and toddlers up to age three
- Pre-School Storytime - for ages three to six years
- Little Rippers - a book club for kids in Grades Prep to Two
- Ripper Readers - a book club for kids aged 8 and older
For the teens, we have:
- Book Nosh - new titles and snacks (check the What's On calendar for dates and branches)
- NEW!!! tbg4teens - the book group for teens at Narre Warren Library (more info soon)
For everyone else, we have:
- Book Chats (check the What's On calendar for dates and branches)
- New Book Cafes (check the What's On calendar for dates and branches)
- Book Sales
and coming soon, the details of our weekend music programs.
And that is apart from all our great seminars, talks and workshops, held all year round.
So feel free to join us for one of these great events and be sure to visit your local library soon.