It was an interesting year for your library and very busy too!
Our wonderful library users:
- Borrowed 2.842 million items (up 9%) - not bad for a collection of nearly 375,000 items
- Visited 1.376 million times (up nearly 7%)
- Placed 348,000 holds (up over 11%)
- Asked nearly 95,000 questions
There is much more to be found in our annual report, including:
- Library users downloaded over 17,000 songs from our free music downloading service Freegal
- DVD loan limits were increased from five to ten per library card
- Library users were able to renew their own items online, up to 7 days overdue
- and much, much more.....
Developments are ongoing - we still have a new library catalogue, a new library website and e-books on the horizon. But feel free to browse the report and discover what your library has achieved, with your help and maybe you'll discover something new about your library.