Another year has disappeared quickly and so it is time again, to review what has happened at your library during the last twelve months. Check it out to discover something new about your library.
1. DVD and CD loans were increased to 20 of each format, per library card (up from 10 and 15).
2. Skype, Adobe Acrobat and iTunes were made available on all public PCs.
3. All e-books became easily accessible through the catalogue - via a drop down menu item.
4. A speciality PC with CAD, House plans and Statistical software was made available at Narre Warren and Pakenham.
5. Your Tutor online tutoring service extended its hours and days - now open 3-10pm Sunday to Friday.
7. Bunjil Place (home of the new Narre Warren Library) had its builder appointed (Brookfield Multiplex) and work began.
8. Swift One Card was launched - you can use one card at nearly 1/2 of Victorian public libraries and pick holds up from any of those libraries.
9. Launched a new improved Wi-Fi system, which no longer requires a login and password and has an extended connection time, up to four hours from two.
10. Loan History was launched on our catalogue - opt to keep a record of the items you have borrowed and returned.
12. Improvements to our photocopier/printers - with a quicker login process and more.
There is always more to look forward to. New libraries, new resources and continuous improvement across many areas, but the same great staff - who could ask for more?