You are able to keep a record of items you have borrowed and returned, through My Account on the library catalogue.
Patron History, once turned on, will be a log of items you have borrowed, AFTER they have been returned.
This list is accessible to you on the library catalogue once you are logged in, through My Account. Follow the Patron History instructions to set it up and to find your list on My Account.
There are some limitations that you need to be aware of.
- Patron History does not record magazines - this is because it does not recognise different issues of the same title
- Patron History does not record titles from other libraries, even if borrowed at Casey Cardinia Libraries - this is a bug which should be fixed in a future release of the software
- Patron History is ONLY kept for three years
- Patron History will let you know that you have borrowed an item before, only if you borrow through library staff, NOT if you borrow using a kiosk.
- The Patron History list is a browse only list - it is ordered in chronological order, for oldest to newest, but is a straight list and does not include links.
This feature is free, is only viewable with your library card number and PIN and is viewable to you only and only once logged in.
So feel free to check it out, get it started and see what it can do for you. If you don't like it, you can turn the feature off again. (see the Patron History instructions for how to do this)
Please contact library staff or use the Contact Us feedback form on the library website if you have any questions or issues.