Your Library is pleased to announce that newspapers available through our Press Display online resource, can now be downloaded to your mobile device, via your library's free WiFi.
- Download the PressReader app from either Google Play or the App Store.
- At the library, ask for a WiFi password and connect to the library's WiFi.
- Open the Pressreader app.
- Find the newspaper you want to download - as well as Australian daily newspapers (not the Age) and select magazines, you can also get newspapers from over 95 countries in 52 languages.
- Press the download button and the newspaper will begin downloading to your device, using the library's WiFi connection.
- Once the download is complete (which takes a few minutes), you can select the title to read at your leisure.
This includes once you have disconnected from the library's WiFi. You have downloaded the newspaper, so can access it anywhere and anytime on your device, just by opening the Pressreader app.
NOTE: You can ONLY download the newspapers for free through the Pressreader app AND using the library's free WiFi. Ask a staff for a login.