- Download up to 4 titles of each format (e-books, e-audiobooks) per fortnight.
- Each item has a two-week loan period
- You can place holds on items, and you will be notified when the title is available for download.
- To transfer one of our e-books to your e-reader, you’ll need to install free Adobe Digital Editions on your PC or laptop.
- The BorrowBox app is available free for mobile devices such as iPads, tablets and smart phones – it can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
- You can use the BorrowBox app and/or the website to return items early or cancel holds.
Please note: Unfortunately, Bolinda titles can not be downloaded to Kindles or Kindle Fire devices due to Amazon’s licensing restrictions.
- Download up to 4 titles per fortnight.
- Two week loan.
- Place holds and you will notified when the title is available for download.
- They can be downloaded to your computer or laptop and you can also transfer the e-book to an e-reader.
- The Cloud Library app is available free for Apple devices, Android devices, Windows and Mac – it can be downloaded from the Cloud Library website.
- You can return items early or cancel holds – through the app or on the website.
Please note: Unfortunately, Cloud Library titles can not be downloaded to Kindle devices due to Amazon’s licensing restrictions. The only exception is that an app is available for Kindle Fire.
We now have nearly 100 emagazine titles, free for you to read through RBDigital, the world’s largest newsstand.
Includes both Australian and international titles, for a range of ages and interests.
- Current Issues — in full-colour digital format
- Easy browsing — Browse your library’s collection of titles, search for your favorite magazines by title or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines which meet your interests
- Manage your collection — Using your account, checkout the magazines you choose and read them instantly on your computer or access the content on a portable media device.
- No limits — Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish
All free with your library card.
Alternatively, download the ‘RBDigital App’ for your smart device. Note: the app works with the website to login, borrow and download. You will need to be registered for Zinio via our website first.
CHOICE Magazine has been helping consumers make better purchasing decisions since it was established in 1959.
It’s packed with the latest consumer news, in-depth investigations, and a selection of its latest product tests and reviews in easy-to-read tables, from baby furniture and dishwashers to TV streaming services.
Access CHOICE free online through your library. Read it through a browser and if not in the library, use your library card number to login. If you like, you can opt to read if offline using the Flipster app. Please note that you must access CHOICE through the library website on a browser first, then go to the menu and select ‘Open in App’ for offline reading.
Back issues can be accessed through the current issue. Open the current magazine through a web browser, then at right click on All Issues and click on the issue you want to access.