Calling all creative teenagers between the ages of 13-18 - we invite you to participate in the Hampton Park Photography Competition for 2017.
Proudly supported by the Friends of Hampton Park Library, exhibit your photos and win great prizes!
Photos can include landscapes, portraits, still life.
They can be funny or serious. Black and white or colour.
Opening date – Tuesday March 14
Closing date – Friday May 19
How to enter:
Submit your printed photo (no larger than A4 size) and completed entry form to any Casey Cardinia Library branch. If you cannot print your photo see library staff for other options.
1st prize $100
2nd prize $70
3rd prize $50
All winners will be notified.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be a member of CC Libraries (include membership number on admission form)
- Entrants must be aged 13-18 years at the time of entering
- Entrants must have consent of their parent or guardian to enter the competition
- A maximum of two entries will be accepted per entrant
- Entries must not depict illegal activities
- The entrant takes full responsibility for ensuring that any persons depicted in their images give permission for their likeness to be used according to the terms and conditions of the competition
- Photographs must not have any text added to the image (eg. No names, dates, signatures)
- All images must be the entrants own work
- Copyright remains with the photographer, however by entering the competition the photographer gives CC Libraries license to use the photographs and the entrant’s full name for promotional purposes including publication in online and print media
- Teens are to submit a printed copy of their photograph/s to any CC Library. They must also complete an entry form. Photos can be printed to a maximum size of A4. Photos can be black/ white or colour
- If a teen is unable to print their photo a digital copy will be accepted
- Entries must be received by 6 pm, Friday May 19, 2017. An award ceremony will be held shortly afterwards. Entrants will receive details at a later date
- By submitting an entry form you are signifying that you have read and agreed to the competition terms and guidelines